Men have unique nutritional requirements that vary due to unique genetic requirements, diet, and environment. For a detailed summary explaining why I have made specific recommendations, please click here: How to Customize Your Nutrition and Supplement Plan.
For a simple approach, try one of the options below.
- Either, try one of my daily supplement kits for men, or go to #2. below for a customized approach
- Multivitamin with Joint Support daily pack (six pills in one pack daily; contains a multivitamin, Fish oil, Vitamin D & K, plus Glucosamine Sulfate)
- Multivitamin with Arthritis Support daily pack (eight pills daily; contains everything in the joint support pack plus Curcumin and extra Glucosamine sulfate)
- Multivitamin with Advanced Cognitive Support with the six capsules listed below taken twice daily. If this exceeds your budget our pill intake capacity, consider option D below.
- 1 multivitamin capsule with adequate vitamin B 12
- 1 fish oil with extra vitamin D and vitamin K capsule
- 1 curcumin capsule
- 1 Co-Q-10 capsule
- 1 carnitine
- 1 resveratrol
- Multivitamin with Cognitive Support
- Or, follow my three step plan to customize your supplement needs with my Men’s Supplement Flow Chart
Step 1) Calculate your Calcium Needs.
Step 2) Click on the Adult Men’s Supplement Flow Chart link below and follow the arrows under you reach a number at the bottom of that chart.
Step 3) Use the number from the bottom of the Men’s Flow Chart to select your supplement recommendation by clicking here. These products are available in our store.
If you need additional help, please contact us at email@example.com or sign of for coaching with our outstanding staff.