This oil- and fragrance-free, ultra sheer physical sunscreen provides broad-spectrum defense against UVA/UVB rays.
- Ultra-sheer, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Elegant 100% mineral formulation
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- PABA-free and fragrance-free
- Helps protect against free radical damage
- Oil-free formulation is light enough to be applied under make-up
- Gentle enough for post-procedure and sensitive skin patients
- Shake well before each use
- Apply liberally to exposed skin on face and neck before sun exposure and as needed
- Reapply Daily Physical Defense SPF 30+ to exposed skin after toweling, sweating or swimming
Titanium Dioxide 7.3% This novel, patented dispersion of titanium dioxide (FDA-approved physical sunscreen) provides high transparency with excellent UVA/UVB protection. Its unique dispersant technology provides a high level of UV protection and an elegant skin feel.
Zinc Oxide 3.4% This patented dispersion of zinc oxide is the latest innovation in micronized zinc oxide (FDA-approved physical sunscreen). It provides maximum UVA and UVB protection in a single ingredient. Because it is transparent, it is virtually invisible on the skin and won’t stain clothing. It is considered skin friendly, and provides long-lasting UV protection.
Camellia Olefiera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Provides excellent antioxidant properties that help protect skin from free radical damage initiated by environmental factors.
Caffeine Helps to protect the skin from damaging effects of UV exposure and environmental factors.
Aluminum Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Water/Aqua/Eau
WARNING: When using Daily Physical Defense SPF 30+ keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor