Women have unique nutritional requirements that vary due to unique genetic requirements, diet, and environment, plus they have significant different needs while menstruating and after having gone through menopause. For a detailed summary explaining why I have made specific recommendations, please click here: How to Customize Your Nutrition and Supplement Plan.
For a simple approach, try one of my kit options below.
- Either, try one of my daily supplement packs for women below, or go to #2 below and follow a personalized plan to meet your nutrient needs.
- Multivitamin with Joint Support daily pack (six pills in one pack daily; contains 2 multivitamins, 2 Fish oil with Vitamin D & K, 1 Calcium-Magnesium (200 mg-100 mg), plus 1 Glucosamine Sulfate)
- Multivitamin with Bone Support packs, one pack twice daily (four pills in each pack taken twice daily; 1 multivitamin, 1 fish oil, plus 2 OsteoForce (2 calcium-magnesium-vitamin D & vitamin K pills)
- Multivitamin with Advanced Cognitive Support with the six capsules listed below taken twice daily. If this exceeds your budget our pill intake capacity, consider option D below.
- 1 multivitamin capsule with adequate vitamin B 12
- 1 fish oil with extra vitamin D and vitamin K capsule
- 1 curcumin capsule
- 1 Co-Q-10 capsule
- 1 carnitine
- 1 resveratrol
- Multivitamin with Cognitive Support
- Or, follow my three step plan to customize your supplement needs with either my Menstruating Women’s Supplement Flow Chart, or my Post Menopause Women’s Supplement Flow Chart.
Step 1) Calculate your Calcium Needs. Use this calcium info for the flow chart below.
Step 2) Click on the appropriate Woman’s Flow Chart link below (Menstruating Women or Women After Menopause) and follow the arrows under you reach a number at the bottom of that chart.
Step 3) Save your unique number from flow chart and use with your Product recommendation
Women After Menopause
All these high-quality, good-value products are of course available in our ten years younger store.
If you need additional help, please contact us at email@example.com or sign up for coaching with our outstanding staff.